Monday, April 25, 2011

Frivolution

Attention caught, by the casual post on the wall


Sparks an anger deeper than while on baby’s call



I like, I like- I yell with a furious click

Corruption, scams, indifference; I say, make me wrongly tick



Spread the word, I decide, Mr Whoever’s hunger can’t be wasted

Ppts at work, one after the other, but supported him during breaks while it lasted



Lit candles, expressed solidarity, missed some friends, never mind; made some new

Got some beers , cheered him, men like him are but a few



Life went on, I swelled with pride, finally I had shown participation

With my air conditioned (f)revolution



But it got over soon, now I m back to yelling I like, I like

Albeit to the 1000cc italian bike



Ye , the (f)revolution , i felt like a soldier

I am courageous, my battleground- twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment